Monday, July 19, 2010

jumbled words, jumbled thoughts

I'm laying in bed, trying to collect my thoughts. None of which are actually weaving together to form anything that makes sense, but I'm posting this note anyways. 

Coming back to reality from beautiful camp is definitely not what I want or need right now, but at the same time it's exactly where I need to be.
My heart is torn in 20 different directions, pulling and tugging at me to be in all these different places... <3

Mount Pleasant, for my family here. My close friends who I would do anything for, front porch sitting, beer drinking, late night walks and heart to hearts.

Presque Isle, where my heart is. No words can quite describe the feelings that I hold for that small property on Lake Esau. All I know is that for some reason, my brain clicks and makes sense when I'm there.

Port Huron, to see my family. To have the support from them that I need the most right now. Call me homesick and you'd be correct. Homesick for the relationships that I have there, some that are left on hold until I am there again because they don't function properly when we're apart.

Virginia, to hold the hand of a soldier fighting a battle that is slowly taking over. My heart is heavy knowing that I probably will not have the chance to see him one last time before it is his chance to say hello to the Father (and my Grandpa<3). I hope he knows and can feel the prayers I am saying and the love I have in my heart for him. I won't ever read the word "Counterpane" without thinking about the story that was read to me as a child by you :) The memories I hold in my heart will stay there forever, in a special spot just for you Uncle Jerry. I love you, so so much.



Oh, life. You beautiful, beautiful gift. Constantly giving new surprises, both good and bad; but I know that I am capable of handling anything that is put in my way. 

I am blessed, homesick, feeling and seeing love all around me, breathing in the fresh air, soaking in the laughter and smiles surrounding me; I am a million different feelings, but one thing for certain: I am happy.




<3 I am the softly falling snow, the sun on a ripened grain, in a quiet peaceful room.

No comments: